Pregnancy Cycling Shorts
incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs might apply
Cycling is an important part of our lives, something that accompanies us through many different phases of our being. And that may include pregnancy. We believe that every female cyclist should feel empowered to continue cycling during pregnancy as long as her body and mind allow. That's why we developed the industry's first-ever full Pregnancy Cycling Kit of its kind.
Key features of our Pregnancy Cycling Shorts include:
- Very soft fabric with low compression
- High, extended waist band that covers your growing belly
- Women-specific, black chamois with breathable, bacteriostatic cover
- Classy, black design with glossy Veloine print on the left leg
- Soft silicon grips to avoid "sausage legs"
- Main fabric: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
Make it a match with the Veloine Pregnancy Cycling Jersey, also available as Bundle.
See below the product measurements in cm. Please note that they account for the measurements of the shorts, not those of your body. We recommend comparing them to one of your own shorts and choosing the same size that you have for normal shorts. The cyclist you see on the images is 8th month pregnant and wears size S.
|Half Thigh||Length Inseam|